Monday, July 21, 2008

Web 2.0 Thing 18

Well, I'm trying out this new WP program ZOHO Writer and will hopefully be able to upload it to my blog. It seems to have all the features of MS Works and maybe more. cool I like the Emoticons option. kiss            
Loading pictures seems to be straight forward and easy to modify. So far it seems to be a great tool AND I think it's great for students and teachers to use because we don't have to worry about all having the same WP program-- we just all need access to the internet. It allows for more flexibility to get our work done. I also noticed that we can add a tag to this document.

3 comments:

Library Livin' said...

Excuse me, but that is one stinking cute baby!!
Leslie

Katie said...

Yes, what a doll! So glad you could post this photo for us to enjoy!

Pekochan said...

Thank you! I was just testing out any photo. It's my nephew after a walk we took. He loves to go for walks and anything else as long as we are outside.
Susan