Monday, July 28, 2008

Week 9: Thing 20 Teacher Tube

Okay, I have to admit.....I am guilty of enjoying some comical videos on You Tube. My favorites are the ones that showcase pets and their amazing yet sometimes silly personalities. There are some educational benefits that teachers can use, I looked at some tutorials for creating "stuff". But the amount of time it takes to weed through what you don't need to find what you do is always of a concern. I do appreciate the safer approach to searching for videos on Teacher Tube vs You Tube, but as Leslie mentioned if ASD subscribes to United Streaming, that route could be more beneficial for educational purposes.
I tried uploading the video I found to my blog and have had great difficulties. I tried to copy and paste the Embeddable Player with no success. So I downloaded the video to my desktop to upload onto Blogger and it still isn't working.
Here is the link to the video clip, the title is my library.my life: http://www.teachertube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=6fa2e54bb98577ffb4ff

2 comments:

Pekochan said...

YEAH!!! Ok, so now it seems to have uploaded and is working. Whew!
Susan

Katie said...

Yes, I was going to say...when I clicked on the play button it worked for me. And I love it!! Can't wait to share with others. Thanks for finding it and perservering until you could post it!!